Have you ever had to search for a file that isn’t where it was suppose to be? How much time, money, and lost productivity did...
MKS, Inc, Staffing Solutions can help you meet all of your staffing and recruitment needs. Our recruiting and placement services locate highly qualified, trained and...
MKS, Inc. is an emerging leader in providing out-sourced software Development and consulting services. We focus on being a premier business solution provider, specializing in...
You have invested in your IT Infrastructure and rely on its performance, security and reliability. MKS will proactively manage risk and ensure its optimum performance...
Quote Request Information:
Request a Quote on Products/Services
Are you looking for a particular product or service? Such as, printers, copiers, desktops, laptops, tablets, notebooks, etc. Let us provide a competitive quote! Provide us with model number, product name, size, or specs for the particular item. HARDWARE: Computers, Printers, Laptops, Tablets. SERVICES: MSP, Document Management, Professional Staffing, System Intergration, Disaster Recovery. PRODUCTS: eConcierge, Google Apps, Backup Data Recovery, Computer Hardware, Electronic Medical Record System.
From The Blog
Our Hot Jobs
- QA Inspector
- Customer Service Representative
- Systems Developer/Java Programming
- Network Engineer (Network Support)
- Project Manager
- IT Project Manager Location
- Business Development Engineer
- Mainframe Testers-Direct Client
- Mainsframe Tester
- Data Analyst
- Data Analyst
- RN or LPN (Registered/Licensed Practical Nurse)
- System Administrator
- Business Systems Analyst
Before Google Apps, it wasn’t easy to share important materials like store promotion schedules, store layouts, or PR updates quickly and efficiently.Mon, 17 Sep 2012 Posted by John Edelman,...
Our free Xerox eConcierge program is easy to...
- Trump uses policy speech to attack media, promises to sue accusers
- Cubs to meet Indians in World Series
- Battle for Aleppo intensifies after ceasefire ends
- AT&T to buy Time Warner for $85 billion, create telecom-media giant
- Dozens of demonstrators arrested at North Dakota pipeline
- Exclusive: Goldman Sachs' Latam investment bank chief to leave - source
- Iraqi army drives Islamic State from Christian region near Mosul
- Venezuela's Maduro says oil producers close to output cap deal
- Clinton far ahead in Electoral College race: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Two children killed in Georgia home invasion: police